How to chose a banger? There are many styles and types of bangers on the market, we have made this guide to help you understand the terminology and each piece’s unique function.
– The most standard of all the bangers are 90° banger. This describes the angle of the neck of the banger. It most closely resembles a 90-degree angle.
– 45° Banger – describes the angle of the neck of the banger. It most closely resembles a 45-degree angle. This design is mostly used to convert bongs, with joints that will not fit right with a 90°, into oil rigs.
– Flat Top Banger: This describes the style of the top opening of the banger. Standard bangers come with a slant when flat tops create a flat opening so carb caps can rest easier on the lid.
– rounded instead of flat. The round shape is designed to allow the concentrate to melt down to a single point instead of collecting on the flat surface which spreads it out.
– Core Reactor: This describes a banger with a solid thick quartz cylinder in the centre. This creates more quartz for heat retention and gives a larger surface area to come in contact with the extract. The “core” can have heat reactive colour changing crystals added inside to help better gauge the temperature level.
– Bell-shaped flare banger. This describes a shape made famous in the industry by Evan Shore which flares out at the bottom making it harder to pull through the neck and gives a larger surface on the bottom for heat retention.
Showing 1–21 of 27 results
Quartz Banger with Insert Dish
The quartz banger with insert dish for longer use of your banger and much easier cleaning. The insert bowl is designed for bangers with an internal diameter from 19mm and is handmade of very heat-resistant quartz glass. Heat up the banger with the insert, then add some oil to it and enjoy powerful clouds. For€29,00
Terp Slurper Banger Set with Carb Cap
‘Terp slurper’ banger that takes the dabbing to another level. Dabbing pearls in the banger spins around while inhaling and helps distribute the concentrate equally around the surface. More surface area equals more vapour. The kit includes a carb cap, too. The carb cap supports the development of vapour because with it you can control€39,95
Quartz Terp Pearl 5 mm
Quartz pearl for a banger.
Diameter: 5 mm
ESB Angled Top Banger Small 16mm Bucket
Male / Female
10 mm / 14 mm / 18 mm
45° / 90°From €130,00