Mazatapec Magic Mushroom Spore Print
Grow your own Mazatapec mushrooms from the spore. Our magic mushroom spore prints come in sterile double-sealed Petri dishes, which were kept at 3 – 4 °C temperature to preserve the best condition of the spores. Every spore print is tested for quality to ensure that they are vital and able to germinate.
Information about the strain
Mazatapec it’s a psilocybe cubensis strain originating from Mexico. It’s a great strain for first-time users, but also often liked by advanced psychonauts. Mazatapec has a long history of its usage by Mexican Indians for spiritual and ritual ceremonies. This magic mushroom strains the same as Mexican Huautla is highly euphoric, with mild visual distortions, it is great for socializing or taking it in nature.
- Cap diameter: 5 – 25 mm, conic or bell shape, colour varies from cinnamon to beige or straw colour, turning blue when it’s injured.
- Gills: grey to purple-brown with whitish edges.
- Stipe: 4 — 10 up to 13 cm tall x 1 — 3 mm thick, equal, hollow, beige colour to brownish or reddish-brown, becoming darker when injured.
- Substance- grass seeds, wheat, ray, rice, or compost.
- Colonizing temperature 26 – 28 °C
- Fruiting temperature 22 – 24 °C
Mazatapec magic mushrooms have a strong euphoric effect, with an energy boost, mild to medium visual hallucinations, and a deep spiritual experience. The perception of music might alter – you will hear the sounds more intense and overwhelming. Strength wise they are in between regular Mexican mushrooms and strong species like McKenna or Ecuadorian. You will reach the peak of your trip in 60 – 90 minutes, and intensity will slightly vary over time.
- Add some sterile water to the petri dish with the spore print and mix it up by filling the syringe in and out a few times. Then fill the syringe with the liquid from the petri dish and clean the needle with 95% alcohol.
- Prepare a plastic bag with the sterilized substrate, extract the content of the syringe to it, seal the bag and shake it well for a couple of minutes, so the spores are evenly distributed in the substrate. (One syringe you can use for 2 – 3 bags of the substrate). And leave the bag for 10 – 14 days
- You will see white mycelium start growing around the substrate, press and shake the colonized substrate a bit in the bag and empty the content to another bag with the sterile substrate. Close the bag with a rubber band and shake it well to mix both substrates together and like the first time leave it for 10 – 14 days or until you see white mycelium forming.
- Lay some drainage into a large plastic box, and some tin foil, place the block (the content of the bag) on the foil and spray well with water.
- Once you see mushroom pins forming it’s a sign that you have to let some fresh air in every 8 – 10 hours. Make sure you keep the humidity high.
- With this method, you can collect 3 – 4 flushes of mushrooms.
Keep your Amazonian mushroom spore print in the fridge in original packaging at 3 – 4 °C temperature to preserve the best condition of the spores.