Golden Teacher Magic Mushroom Spore Print
Grow your own Golden Teacher mushrooms from the spore. Our magic mushroom spore prints come in sterile double-sealed Petri dishes, which were kept at 3 – 4 °C temperature to preserve the best condition of the spores. Every spore print is tested for quality to ensure that they are vital and able to germinate.
Information about the strain
Golden Teacher mushrooms are psilocybe cubensis mushrooms that have a distinct appearance, with long, winding stems and wide caps. They are a favourite among growers for being relatively easy to maintain and cultivate. Golden Teachers have mild potency and a variety of effects. These include visual distortions, enhanced colours, and powerful emotions.
Golden teachers mushrooms are also well known for their spiritual effect and gaining new insight about yourself and the universe.
- Cap diameter: 40 – 60 mm, partially covered cap with a golden or yellowish coloured centre. This cap is elegant and larger as compared to any other type of psilocybe cubensis.
- Gills: beige, yellowish.
- Spore Print: purple-brown
- Stipe: 4 up to 16 cm tall x 1 — 14 mm thick,
- Substance – grass seeds, wheat, ray, rice, or compost.
- Colonizing temperature: 28-30°C
- Fruiting temperature: 23-26°C
The golden teacher has relatively mild visuals, and strong mind effects, perfect for spiritual trip and healing. These mushrooms enlighten your thoughts and make it easy to understand your emotions, so they are great to use for psilocybin therapy sessions. Golden Teacher gives you a strong connection to nature, that’s why they are often used in shaman ceremonies.
- Add some sterile water to the petri dish with the spore print and mix it up by filling the syringe in and out a few times. Then fill the syringe with the liquid from the petri dish and clean the needle with 95% alcohol.
- Prepare a plastic bag with the sterilized substrate, extract the content of the syringe to it, seal the bag and shake it well for a couple of minutes, so the spores are evenly distributed in the substrate. (One syringe you can use for 2 – 3 bags of the substrate). And leave the bag for 10 – 14 days
- You will see white mycelium start growing around the substrate, press and shake the colonized substrate a bit in the bag and empty the content to another bag with the sterile substrate. Close the bag with a rubber band and shake it well to mix both substrates together and like the first time leave it for 10 – 14 days or until you see white mycelium forming.
- Lay some drainage into a large plastic box, and some tin foil, place the block (the content of the bag) on the foil and spray well with water.
- Once you see mushroom pins forming it’s a sign that you have to let some fresh air in every 8 – 10 hours. Make sure you keep the humidity high.
- With this method, you can collect 3 – 4 flushes of mushrooms.
Keep your Amazonian mushroom spore print in the fridge in original packaging at 3 – 4 °C temperature to preserve the best condition of the spores.