Cambodian Magic Mushroom Spore Print
Grow your own Psilocybe Cambodian mushrooms from the spore. Our magic mushroom spore prints come in sterile double-sealed Petri dishes, which were kept at 3 – 4 °C temperature to preserve the best condition of the spores. Every spore print is tested for quality to ensure that they are vital and able to germinate.
Information about the strain
It’s a great strain for beginning cultivators, it’s mycelium grows and colonizes the substrate very rapidly. In high humidity, it fruits fast and gives large flushes. Origin – South East Asia. Cambodian it’s a perfect strain for microdosing due to its energetic and philosophical effect.
- Cap diameter: 4 – 15 mm, conic or bell shape, light brown to yellow colour
- Spore Print: dark purple-brown,
- Stipe: 4 — 12 cm tall x 5 — 20 mm thick, equal, hollow, beige – yellow colour
- Substance – grass seeds, wheat, ray, rice, or compost.
- Colonizing temperature – 28 – 30 °C
- Fruiting temperature – 25 – 28 °C
Cambodian mushrooms have generally potent energetic effects, generating mild visual alterations. They highly increase your creativity, artistic instincts and make you philosophize. They are perfect for those who are looking to get things done or use mushrooms while partying. The intensity of the trip normally lasts quite long. All the effects will depend on the magic mushroom dose you take.
- Add some sterile water to the petri dish with the spore print and mix it up by filling the syringe in and out a few times. Then fill the syringe with the liquid from the petri dish and clean the needle with 95% alcohol.
- Prepare a plastic bag with the sterilized substrate, extract the content of the syringe to it, seal the bag and shake it well for a couple of minutes, so the spores are evenly distributed in the substrate. (One syringe you can use for 2 – 3 bags of the substrate). And leave the bag for 10 – 14 days
- You will see white mycelium start growing around the substrate, press and shake the colonized substrate a bit in the bag and empty the content to another bag with the sterile substrate. Close the bag with a rubber band and shake it well to mix both substrates together and like the first time leave it for 10 – 14 days or until you see white mycelium forming.
- Lay some drainage into a large plastic box, and some tin foil, place the block (the content of the bag) on the foil and spray well with water.
- Once you see mushroom pins forming it’s a sign that you have to let some fresh air in every 8 – 10 hours. Make sure you keep the humidity high.
- With this method, you can collect 3 – 4 flushes of mushrooms.
Keep your Amazonian mushroom spore print in the fridge in original packaging at 3 – 4 °C temperature to preserve the best condition of the spores.